Editing Stage
As we have finished filming, it is now time for me to start editing the footage. I have been practicing using Final Cut Pro which is the programme I will be using to edit.
The first thing I did was to log and capture the footage into the programme and make subclips of all the different scenes\takes we filmed. This allowed me to easily find any clips I needed for the music video and organise the footage in terms of the locations we shot at. We experimented with dissolves and straight cuts to transition between scenes and also help differentiate between the 'real world' and 'dream world'. I also made sure to make use of the wide variety of shots and angles our cinematographer managed to capture. To make certain scenes stand out, I played with the speed of the shots and slowed them down which made the video seem more dramatic overall.
No comments:
Post a Comment